Camera-ready version of your contribution is due no later than October, 13 2020.
Please take the reviewers’ comments carefully into account when preparing it. No rebuttal letter is needed.
Format the manuscript according to the LaTex template available here.
You can add packages to this template but do not remove any that are already included
Use the splncs03.bst BibTeX style sheet if you need a style for the bibliography
If your manuscript is separated into several .tex files, combine them into a single, cohesive .tex file.
Bibliography can be submitted separately as .bib or included in your main .tex file (do not use input, includeor externaldocument)
Figures should be placed in the directory containing the .tex manuscript (not in subdirectories). Therefore, the /includegraphics command should contain only the filename, es.:
We accept only EPS and TIFF (at least 600 dpi) files
Since figures are uploaded separately from your .tex file, remove EPS figures generated in the LaTeX file.
Once the manuscript is ready, generate the PDF file
You must upload into the submission system:
- The PDF file of your contribution
- The files used to generate the PDF
Go to the submission system at submission.complexnetworks.org:
- Click on “Create account“ (if you access for the first time)
- Provide an e-mail address (we suggest the e-mail associated to your EasyChair submission)
- Enter a password with at least 8 characters
- Log in by clicking on “Login”
- Click on “Camera ready submission”
- Follow the instructions to associate your account with your EasyChair account
Upload the files
- Upload the PDF of your contribution (click on Add File)
- Upload the files used to generate the PDF: the .tex manuscript (in a single file), the figures and the .bib file if not included in the .tex file