The registration costs and benefits depend on the registration category and on the date of registration. Please read the instructions to make sure you register for the correct category. If in doubt, please contact the General Chair Hocine Cherifi (email@example.com).
At least one author of each accepted contribution must be registered by the author registration deadline (October 12, 2021) in order for that contribution to appear in the proceedings or book of abstract and to be scheduled for presentation.
- Onsite registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. It is limited due to sanitary regulations. Once the capacity constraints are reached, only online registration is possible.
- If the sanitary regulations do not allow any Onsite event, the event will take place Online. We will convert Onsite registration to online participation and refund as much as possible of the complement.
- Attendees must register under one of the registration categories.
- The Early registration rate ends October 12, 2021 (included).
|Category||Online Early||Onsite Early||Online Late||Onsite Late|
- Student fee is for non-author attendees. It is not available for authors of papers and abstract
- Extra paper or abstract registration rate is applicable only once for each full registration. Authors with 3 papers must pay 2 papers registration and one extra paper
If you have to register a group, you must register each member individually.
Tutorials will be offered on November 29, 2021 - online and onsite. They will run from 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Please note that you do not need to register for the conference to register for the tutorials.
|Registration for 1 Tutorial||50€|
|Registration for 2 Tutorials||100€|
Onsite registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. All the interested participants are kindly invited to register before October 24, 2021.
Extra Page(s) Fees
|Extra Page Fee (max 2 pages over the 12 pages limit)||100€ per extra page|